The Story


Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1st, 2013

We're getting ready to fly to Punta Cana a week from today and I have so much preparing to do. I have to go get my passport on Monday and hopefully there are no problems there otherwise I won't be able to go... I'm getting the works done at all my favourite parts and now I need to plan my wardrobe. I bought so many cute outfits online but I don't think that they will be here in time. So I went shopping this afternoon, and bought a few new dresses that are family-friendly and adorable for when I have dinner with J's parents, and his entire family back in his home town.

Here's one of the dresses I bought, both in size 2.




















I had the day off from work yesterday, and I was sent home at about 11:00 today because they knew I was still sick. So today I went and ran all my little errands that I've been meaning to do and it feels good to get all that shit done. While I was getting my bc scrip refilled I went to check my bp on one of those machines and now those things can calculate your weight, your bmi, fat %, bp, heart rate, etc! I wanted to actually weigh myself, since my scales been all sorts of weird lately. I am officially 128 lbs. Which is weirdly high for how thin I am. I have been lower than 128 before and I look thinner than 128. The only explanation is that my fat % has lowered, and therefore my muscle is toning up and muscle weighs more than fat. I still wish that number was 10 lbs lighter. I'll keep working towards that. I haven't been able to go to yoga at all yet because of this damn flu. It set on so quick and luckily my mom gave me some of this awesome multi-vit drops for tea and they are a miracle, and all natural. It's called Airborne, and I highly recommend it!





















On the left is a picture of me on my university student card, January 2012. On the right is a picture of me I took on the weekend at a hotel while I was on a business trip.

It's been hard to eat and keep a solid routine the last few days because of this flu, but so far today has been:

1/2 a berry, banana & almond milk smoothie 200 cals - 100 cals

2 C Spinach 0
2 Stalks Celery 0
1/2 Green & Yellow Pepper 20
1/2C Chickpeas 105
1/2 Avocado 100
20 Almonds 150
1/4C Light Feta 70
3 Tbl Vinegar 15

460 Cal

1 Mango 100 Cals

love always,
loveylou

2 comments: