This post is going to be a mess, right now I am so wired on caffeine I feel like there are 5 clones of me in the room yelling at eachother trying to type.
It never seems to matter how long you are gone from Ana's world, or think you are.. you always end up in the same place. You change your goals, tell yourself, 'I'm better now' you think you can be happy. What a fucking stupid bitch I am for thinking that could happen.
There has been so much that has gone on since I last posted. I am dying to tell you all everything but first I want to catch up on all of your blogs and offer some support before I turn into my selfish story telling ways.
I will tell all of you this: I am so glad I am back, but as we all know there's that small part of you that regrets being here. It's the same part of you that exhales with relief once order is restored, that saddens itself with these things.
I've gone Vegetarian now, which has been going pretty well. I stopped eating meat in the very beginning of September. At first I had a bit of a weight gain because I was trying to be 'healthy' and was concerned about my protein intake, so suddenly cheese was a safe food, and carbs we're okay again...
FUCK THAT NOISE.
Now I'm back to dropping weight with the help of a serious caffeine addiction, and filling up on veggies. The only real protein I eat is lite tofu (which is 130cals for a portion about the size of both my hand sput together) and some laughing cow light cheese. Going to try and keep this up for as long as possible and then switch.
Think Thin & Stay Strong
love.love.love.
Ana's Angel
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment